Provide many graphic design and modeling applications
Graphic design and modeling applications such as GIMP, Inkscape and Blender are provided along with plugins like dcraw to help with RAW camera files and wacom-tools for people with Wacom drawing tablets.
Blender is a full fledged 3D content creation suite. You can create 3D models and animate scenes. Blender also has its’ own game engine and is vastly expandable with addons.
- 3D Solids and character modeling
- Scene animation
- Physics and particle functions
- Game engine (create a whole game using only Blender)
- Imaging and compositing
- Highly extensible
Inkscape is a superb vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.
GIMP stands for Gnu Image Manipulation Program, and is a similar to Photoshop.
PikoPixel is an easy-to-use application for drawing & editing pixel-art.
- Unlimited undo
- Supports multiple layers
- Customizable canvas background and grid patterns
- Hotkey-activated popup panels
- Export upscaled images
- Supports linear (gamma-correct) color blending